NOTE! THIS ADVERTISEMENT IS CURRENTLY FOR THE LANGUAGES; ENGLISH, SWEDISH, NORWEGIAN, FINNISH & DANISH.
Venture Optimize consists of a driven team that builds, optimize and expands lead generation websites. All websites are in-house and fully owned by us. We use a payroll model based on payment per task. This job is for those who want flexible working conditions and be part of a driven team.
We are looking for freelance translators in many languages for our websites about finance and cryptocurrency topics. You must be native or fluent in English/Swedish and the language to which you translate. Your grammar and writing skills must be excellent for this job. You must also have a good understanding of finance/crypto topics because some parts need to be rewritten. We will provide clear guidelines and keywords that must be included. You will either get to translate an entire website into some new language and/or translate new content every month. When we translate entire websites, there are many tens of thousands of words.
Venture Optimize always has content in the pipeline awaiting research, writing, and publishing. We use a payroll model based on payment per task. This is a part-time job unless we say otherwise. Team members will get their own account on our work site. There you will find your assignments, task instructions, important documents, work updates and more. All tasks need to be submitted on our work site. For communication, we use Slack. You will recive an invitation if your application is considered.
- Native speaking in language to which translating.
- Excellent grammar and writing skills.
- Previous experience of translating.
- Good understanding of finance/crypto topics.
- Formatting and publish articles through the WordPress CMS.
- Perform thorough research before translating content.
- Follow instructions and the project deadline.
We use a payroll model based on payment per task. For translation, we pay our freelance translators approximately $0.07 / word. Your payment is done on a monthly basis. This is a part-time job unless we say otherwise. The workload will vary depending on projects and other team members. Contact us for more details about the payment.
Please send information about yourself and explain why you’re the right person for the job. Be sure to attach or link to previous work and let us know the language to which you translate Applications without translation samples will be ignored. In your application we want the following information:
- Attachment or link to previous work.
- List of all your language skills, both native and basic speaking.
- How much you can translate per month.
- Types of publications you are used to translating.
- Your background and current occupation.
- Where you live and where you’re from.
- Your expected rate per word and payment.
You can apply for the job by emailing us at [email protected] The subject should be the job you apply for. We will evaluate your application and get back to you in due course.